Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MARATHI TEAM
Welcome on the Marathi Team Forum.
To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not
yet....
MARATHI TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
No user

Nimbuzz id Maker
freebuzz is my love :D

user name

password

captcha

How do I burn a CD using Windows XP?

Go down

Heart How do I burn a CD using Windows XP?

Post  slowdeath Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:27 am

In the old days, you used to have to have special software to burn information to a CD. With Windows XP, this functionality is built right into the operating system. When you first insert a blank CD-R into your drive, Windows will ask you if you wnt to open a writable CD folder.

windows - How do I burn a CD using Windows XP? Burn-c2

Select "Open writable CD folder using Windows Explorer" and then check the box at the bottom that says "Always do the selected action" so you don't have to deal with this again. A new folder will open.

windows - How do I burn a CD using Windows XP? Burn-c3

Now, with this writable CD folder open, you can drag and drop files and folders to it. Windows stores these files in a temporary folder on your hard drive until it's time to burn the CD - this way you can change your mind and remove or edit files before actually writing them to disc.

When you're ready to burn the CD, just click Write these files to CD in the task bar to the left.

windows - How do I burn a CD using Windows XP? Burn-c4

The CD Writing Wizard opens up and prompts you for a label for the CD. Click next and the wizard continues to burn the CD.

windows - How do I burn a CD using Windows XP? Burn-c5

Now, for you more advanced users, if you right-click on your CD-R drive in My Computer or Windows Explorer, select Properties, and go to the Recording tab, you'll see some advanced options, such as whether or not to enable recording on this drive, where you want your CD image (temp folder) to be located, what write speed to use (slow it down if you're having problems burning), and whether or not to eject the CD after use.

windows - How do I burn a CD using Windows XP? Burn-c6

hope this helps angel
slowdeath
slowdeath
Owner
Owner

https://nimbuzz-team-coder.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down